vendredi 21 octobre 2011

Sailing Ship in a light bulb, Hello Kitty, Bottle and hand tattoo

Hello boyz and gurlz,
tonight I realised I hadn't any blog!!
Then I asked myself, are you living in 2011 OR WHAT??!!
Whatever, I'm gonna start now,
I don't think you're gonna find some crazy parisian party pictures here, but just pics of my work, that is to say tattoos and art (yes, I'm in the trend ;) )



So, I don't know why, I'm gonna start by some tattoos I made this summer in Geneva, Switzerland:

I've been strike by this crazy jumping leg during the whole session


Did this on Kim-Anh Nguyen


I'm very sad about the shittiness of this pic :(

Which was actually my business card! (Sorry those are all gone! I guess they're kinda collector now ahah)





I'm gonna be back soon in Geneva for some more tats, so if you wanna if you are interested, just write me at molairee@yahoo.fr

I wish you the best evening... ever


PS: I forgot to say that I'm currently working at
23 KELLER Tattoo in PARIS, so, stop by and get some killer tats ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire