mardi 15 novembre 2011

Panther tattoo and Dagger by Rude

Hello,
I'm totally into daggers and panthers those last days...
So I made this watercolor painting for Alessandra's tattoo but it finally turned out into my business card...




Alessandra from Milano finally got tattooed this more old school one, we have been filmed for the TV, I will put the video later!


And today I got tattooed this beautiful solid dagger by Rude, my master co-worker, I'm so happy with it...



I also forgot (and couldn't help myself) to upload this picture of the last goodies I got, left this huge print of Rude's illustration, that's one of the best things I ever seen recently,
and right those very great cards by POLE KA.


See you later for some more tattoos...

1 commentaire:

  1. what a talent you have. i very much appreciate your work and traditional style. your new dagger is badass.

    ever heard of Robert Ryan? check me out: www.theSIRENofMod.com

    RépondreSupprimer