mardi 23 octobre 2012

Gentleman Devil, Wolf, Aviator, Stone Heart and Moth

First of all, I moved (AGAIN!!) I'm now in Geneva, Switzerland.
You can find me tattooing at INSIDE TATTOO in the city of Geneva!

I know it's pretty annoying for my lovely regular customers but I somehow can't manage to stay in the same place for ever...

Je suis maintenant en SUISSE, a Genève pour ceux qui veulent se faire tatouer, direction INSIDE TATTOO!


Je voudrais tatouer des petits designs d'Halloween le 31 Octobre. Quelques designs comme ci-dessous, 30 Francs, a partir de 12h! Il y en aura d'autres...




Nantes tattoo convention has been a blast, did some good tattoos, met very good quality people, amazing. Those two tattoos were secret designs I prepared for the convention

A school boy and a wolf on Loris
Aurélien let me do this devil framed by delicious ladies



Some more tattoos I did the last week I was in Germany:
Thanks Thibault for this phonograph
Apple and bugs for a vegan lady
Dodo jealous of the parrot who got the girl, thank you Regis
More pineapple tattoos, on Laura
On Moritz
Sunflower and bee on Frank
Andre thinks oignon is the king of vegetables



Here are some tattoo I already did being now in Geneva. Thanks to everyone for your trust and support, and a special thank to the Ero One snowboard team!

Sur Dim Biau
Julien Rochette peut faire des ptits bisous a son aviatrice
Julie Leduc-Soudan a fait sa rebelle avec un moth
A little aquarius walk in
Yes I'm still tattooing teeth! Here on Florent Marot



PS: Tame Impala I love you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire