mercredi 15 février 2012

Moth + light bulb, Bee, Aviator tattoos in Paris

Recently I tattoed some mate, it has been a lot of funny, really! All people from here and there coming for the goods and bads... It's been ages that Laurent and I wanted to get on his skin. Ages man... So finally this bro came from his faraway Montréal and got this moth! I love mothes so don't hesitate.


The here and there Joachim stopped by me the get this spontaneous aviator, thanks man! Shittiest picture in earth btw.


Loved to do the bee (I asked for bees so bad!!) on Kelli from Baltimore, after she spent (too much?) time with the bees in Ardèche, France.



On my royasse Anaïs from the 95



I'm now working in Germany for sure, at SEEMANN TAETOWIERUNGEN with Jens and that's the first stuff I did there! Morrissey tattoo, a "hand in glove" holding Morrissey's favorite flowers... Danke Schön Frau Susanne.



I also did some pieces of art:



working on a flash set





A NOTE FOR THE CARBONAS: Please give us more songs...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire