samedi 3 mars 2012

Skull Crown, Apple tattoos, Parrots, Pirates in Seemann Cologne

It has been two weeks now I'm tattooing at the new shop in Cologne, and everthing is awsome, the customers are, and it's such a great time to be there every days.

A new sheet of flashes! Parrots... To get one at your very own home it's easy, send me a request via mail: molairee@yahoo.fr




Some few pictures of the shop:


Jens working


Then some tatsss
On the frenchy Clément:


Kai's first tat


Oops, isn't it Clément again??








So now it's official, I will be tattooing at the MONTPELLIER TATTOO CONVENTION on the 2&3 of June 2012! I will be with my cousin Vince Pages... :) You want to get something by me? Just mail me again in a couple of months!
Je serais présente à la convention tatouage de Montpellier qui se déroulera les 2 et 3 Juin 2012! N'hesitez pas à me solliciter par mail d'ici quelques mois...



It's kind of a cool story because I've been living there for 11 years, and got my first tattoo there too! So a lot a friends to chill again with, some old good skin to tattoo...





INSPIRATION

Here are some ideas, inspiration, items which are representing what I'm currently into, stuff I would love to tattoo!! I'm really into vegetals, mostly fruits,as I really enjoy to tattoo that apple, so why not trying some grapes? Or it can enter in a composition, for example putting peaches, apples, or grapes instead of the very seen roses...
I would like to tattoo a glass of red wine very bad! FRANCAIS, REVEILLEZ-VOUS, SOYEZ FIERS!
We could put any kind of shit as desired inside, like the light bulbs I did!




SOME MORE INSPIRATION

Just look at that roasted chicken! And this plastic rubber fawn! They are cooler than glitter and unicorns together!

So if you like on or several of those design, just let me know!







This video was shot on last November while I was still in Paris! I forgot to put it earlier... Still not sure about my voice... Hummm




1 commentaire: