jeudi 14 juin 2012

Snow White, Sugar Skull, Phonograph, Crab and Bee tattoo

I know it's been a heck of a time I haven't updated this blog...
A guy ate the face of an another folk in the street, Whitney Huston died, some of my friends broke up, the X-Ray Harpoons have a new line up... A heck of a time I toya!

So in the meanwhile I went to Geneva, Switzerland to seat at Inside, the shop where my cousin Vince Pages is working at.
Very nice custom work on the guys out there, so thanks everyone.


Danke Schön Gilles
sausage Max waited for one whole year :D
Cover up sugar skull
Anaïs' mother portrait
Vince's "portrait" as a kid, cover up of an old writting

Back to Cologne with the eagle and knuckles on my friend Julie

and more fillers on Clément



Pictures of my guest week in Lowbrow Tattoo, Montpellier

Merci Aurélie! Love the rose!
A delicate dagger holding on César

Abel let me do a traditional portrait of his grand grand father, Albert Guillaume, he was a caricature illustrator :)

I started this extract from a Japanese engraving on my dear Meriem

Julien wanted a phonograph and let me do this freaking zebra, thank you then!!



Annnd finally some tattoos from the Montpellier Tattoo Convention!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire