mercredi 18 avril 2012

Geometric flowers chest, parrot girl hand tattoo

Premièrement, j'ai complètement oublié d'annoncer sur le blog que je serais en Suisse, à Genève jusqu'au 27 Avril, je n'ai pas prévu de rdv à l'avance donc si vous voulez un tattoo, vous savez quoi faire, envoyez un mail à molairee@yahoo.fr ou passez au shop, chez Inside!

First of all, I'm afraid to say that I totally forgot to mention that I'm in Geneva, Switzerland until the 27th of April so if interested, you know what to do!



My cousin Vince Pages tattooing
 
 
 
And his wall of stencils
 




Sinon comme d'hab, quelques photo de tattoo KOOL que j'ai fait récemment.

Little flowers...



Under construction
 

Thanks Martin for picking up this from my flash set!



Little walk in I did on Clément on Friday the 13th...


... and the day after on the same buddy!
Half healed / Half fresh


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire